Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!  My parents, my sister & her family, my two uncles, my daughter and I went to my Grandma's house.  We are very blessed to still have her with us at 85 years of age!

Here's what we have going on this week:

Monday - Chick-fil-a date with our friends
Tuesday - Spaghetti (Yes, we love this.  I could eat it a couple of times a week, probably!)
Wednesday - My nephew has a baseball game, so I'm packing a veggie wrap for myself and a pb&j for the munchkin
Thursday - Almond Crusted Tilapia, steamed broccoli, wild & long grain rice
Fri, Sat & Sun:
Burgers
Probably another vegetable dinner (We tend to have at least one fresh-veggie-only dinner a week when gardens start to come in)
Fish Fry at the local Fire Department

Have a joyful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment